We follow a policy of no compromise when it comes to maintenance and cleanliness of the units, and we follow Covid guidelines as provided by Government.
The large original painting of an African elephant (“Indlovu” in isiZulu) is a commanding presence in the lounge, this unit is romantic with a distinct “Out of Africa” feeling. This rondawel (very typical South African round construction) with traditional thatch roof creates a cool interior, even in the hottest of summer months. The large overhead fan adds further comfort and atmosphere.
- Main bedroom - two extra-width (3/4) single beds
- Dining area
- Small kitchenette – Induction Stove, Toaster, Microwave and Electric frying pan and basic kitchen equipment
- Lounge with lounge chairs
- Modern bathroom - large walk-in shower
- Hair dryer
- Library with +/- 200 books
- Free WiFi
- Patio with beautiful views
- BBQ : Weber charcoal braai facilities
- No Smoking policy inside the Cottage
- Regret no babies/children under 12 are allowed
- No pets
- This unit sleeps a maximum of 2 people
Check in: 14h00 – 18h30
Check out: no later than 10h00
Breakfast is not included in accommodation prices.