We follow a policy of no compromise when it comes to maintenance and cleanliness of the units, and we follow Covid guidelines as provided by Government.
Drawing its name from the indigenous Nguni cattle, with some Nguni skins as mats, this open plan studio apartment is cheerful and bright. Winter sunshine streams in through large windows, and in summer the air conditioner brings welcome relief.
- Main bed - king size(Open plan bedroom to lounge)
- Additional single bedroom (also with own entrance)
- Lounge area with dining table, couch and lounge chair
- Well-equipped kitchenette including Gas hob, Microwave, Toaster and Electric frying pan
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- TV, hairdryer and Air conditioner
- Small private patio
- BBQ : Weber charcoal braai facilities
- Free WiFi
- No Smoking policy inside the Cottage
- Regret no babies/children under 12 allowed
- No pets
- This unit sleeps a maximum of 3 people
Check in: 14h00 – 18h30
Check out: no later than 10h00
Breakfast is not included in accommodation prices.